It’s Wine Time
DetailsHand-picked by our team of wine experts, these are a dozen of our favourite tipples.
- Chan de Rosas Albariño Clàsico Classic pale yellow colour with green apple, citrus nose and white flower nose. Fresh, crisp palate with persistent length.
- Baron Do Sil 100% Godello
- Guy Allion ‘Chant de Lune’ Rosé Pale pink rosé from the Gamay grape. Fresh nose of citrus and red berry, with a zesty palate of raspberry. An easy summer drop.
- Diaz Bayo 8 Months Intense nose of red fruits with a touch of fresh herbs. Ample texture with fruit over oak on the palate.
- Montaña Rioja Crianza Drinks like a young Rioja Reserva, offering up Rioja Alta’s freshness, warmth and precision in a velvet glove. Ripe blackberry and cassis aromas infused with touches of vanilla on the nose. Forest berry fruit on the palate, followed by an intriguing mélange of leather, spice, and hints of cacao.
- Montepulciano Le Salare Packed with juicy red cherry and plum flavours, this refreshing and easy drinking Italian is a great all-rounder.
- La Famille Perrin Ventoux Classic South Rhône combination of Carignan, Cinsault, Grenache & Syrah. Dark ruby colour with a nose of blackberries, leather & spice. Round, fruity, broad texture with stewed fruit and a slight minerality to the finish.
- La Jara Prosecco Frizzante Organic Prosecco that’s delicate and fresh with light bubbles. Perfect for an aperitif or a celebration.
- Château Haut-Sorillon Bordeaux Supérieur Juicy and fruit forward, with red fruit prominance and light tannins. The wine is simple, open and fruity and is ready to drink.
- Tre Fili Pinot Grigio .
- Flor de Vetus Verdejo Rueda Bright yellow in colour with youthful highlights. On the nose, it has rich aromas of citrus and peach with floral notes. On the palate, tropical notes with ripe lemon touches that lead onto a long, lively and refreshing finish.
- San Marziano ‘Tré fili’ Pinot Grigio .