It’s Wine Time
Hand-picked by our team of wine experts, these are a dozen of our favourite tipples.
- Chan de Rosas Albariño Clàsico Classic pale yellow colour with green apple, citrus nose and white flower nose. Fresh, crisp palate with persistent length.
- Gran Cerdo Tempranillo With its cherry-red, purplish, brilliant colour, Gran Cerdo reveals primary notes of fresh fruit, strawberries, raspberries, cherries and violets with clean mineral tones.
- Guy Allion ‘Chant de Lune’ Rosé Pale pink rosé from the Gamay grape. Fresh nose of citrus and red berry, with a zesty palate of raspberry. An easy summer drop.
- Lyrarakis Dafní A crisp white with a distinctive herbal character, refreshing mouthfeel and intense aromatic aftertaste, in a citrus fruit background.
- Montaña Rioja Crianza Drinks like a young Rioja Reserva, offering up Rioja Alta’s freshness, warmth and precision in a velvet glove. Ripe blackberry and cassis aromas infused with touches of vanilla on the nose. Forest berry fruit on the palate, followed by an intriguing mélange of leather, spice, and hints of cacao.
- Montepulciano Le Salare Packed with juicy red cherry and plum flavours, this refreshing and easy drinking Italian is a great all-rounder.
- La Famille Perrin Ventoux Classic South Rhône combination of Carignan, Cinsault, Grenache & Syrah. Dark ruby colour with a nose of blackberries, leather & spice. Round, fruity, broad texture with stewed fruit and a slight minerality to the finish.
- La Jara Prosecco Frizzante Organic Prosecco that’s delicate and fresh with light bubbles. Perfect for an aperitif or a celebration.
- Château Haut-Sorillon Bordeaux Supérieur .
- Guarda Rios Tinto .
- Flor de Vetus Verdejo Rueda Bright yellow in colour with youthful highlights. On the nose, it has rich aromas of citrus and peach with floral notes. On the palate, tropical notes with ripe lemon touches that lead onto a long, lively and refreshing finish.
- San Marziano ‘Tré fili’ Pinot Grigio .