It’s Wine Time
Hand-picked by our team, these are a dozen of our favourite tipples.
- 100 Hectares Tinto A big boy from the Douro region of Portugal, deep red in colour with a nose of wild fruit and cherries. The fruit comes through on the palate too with a nicely balanced touch of oak rounding out the flavour in the mouth.
- Montepulciano Le Salare Packed with juicy red cherry and plum flavours, this refreshing and easy drinking Italian is a great all-rounder.
- Gran Cerdo Tempranillo With its cherry-red, purplish, brilliant colour, Gran Cerdo reveals primary notes of fresh fruit, strawberries, raspberries, cherries and violets with clean mineral tones.
- Domaine Lacour Passetoutgrains A blend of Gamay (70%) with Pinot Noir. Medium-bodied, fruit-driven, clear and lively with delicious notes of black cherry, raspberry and strawberry it is an easy-drinking, joyful Burgundy.
- Montaña Rioja Crianza Drinks like a young Rioja Reserva, offering up Rioja Alta’s freshness, warmth and precision in a velvet glove. Ripe blackberry and cassis aromas infused with touches of vanilla on the nose. Forest berry fruit on the palate, followed by an intriguing mélange of leather, spice, and hints of cacao.
- Château Turcaud Bordeaux Rouge Deliciously fruity nose with cherry and spices; supple with interesting weight, structure and ripeness. The palate has lots of clean red berry fruit, plum and hints of cherries. The finish is fresh and well-balanced
- Chan de Rosas Albariño Clàsico Classic pale yellow colour with green apple, citrus nose and white flower nose. Fresh, crisp palate with persistent length.
- Domaine de l’Ecu Muscadet Precise citrus and quince aromas with a distinct mineral edge. Elegant and racy in structure, showing clearly delineated lime and pink grapefruit flavours with fantastic depth.
- Lyrarakis Dafní A crisp white with a distinctive herbal character, refreshing mouthfeel and intense aromatic aftertaste, in a citrus fruit background.
- San Marziano ‘Tréfili’ Pinot Grigio Soft, fruit dominated Pinot Grigio, with a lovely orchard fruit perfume. Light, vibrant with fresh, zesty, citrus character. Very easy drinking, as an aperitif.
- La Jara Prosecco Frizzante 750ml This organic Prosecco is delicate and fresh with light bubbles.
- Guy Allion ‘Chant de Lune’ Rosé Pale pink rosé from the Gamay grape. Fresh nose of citrus and red berry, with a zesty palate of raspberry. An easy summer drop.