Welcome to fallonandbyrne.com and thank you for visiting our site.
Please be aware that any and all use of the Fallon & Byrne website is subject to the user agreeing to the below terms & conditions:
- Any order is a request and we reserve the right not to accept an order for any reason and without liability.
- All of our prices are in Euro (€) and are inclusive of VAT. For customers paying in other currencies, exchange rates will be set by the customer’s own bank, these rates fluctuate on a daily basis.
- Contents of hampers and gifts are subject to availability – any substituted products will look and taste just as delicious as the ones pictured.
- For grocery orders, we may substitute unavailable products for items of the same price and quality. Please advise us if you do not wish to have any substitutions in your order and we will arrange a refund if required.
- If you are ordering alcohol, please note that you must be aged 18 or over to purchase, Wine vintages may also vary.
- Certain products may contain allergens – please see individual products for guidance on ingredients and allergens.
- If you live in the European Union, you have a right to withdraw from the purchase of any item within a “cooling-off” period of seven working days except for perishable goods and other food and beverage items likely to expire rapidly.
- If you wish to cancel an order, please advise us within 24 hours of placing your order. If you advise us of a cancellation after your goods have been dispatched, any refund will exclude the original delivery charge and the return-to-sender fee imposed by our delivery company.
- We are dedicated to ensuring that all goods arrive in excellent condition. In the unlikely event of items being damaged, please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that we are unable to arrange returns or refunds of goods unless they are damaged.