Ultimate Vegan with Red & White Wine
Vegan does not mean joyless, as this bounteous hamper amply demonstrates. Plant-based deliciousness from first bite to last sip.
- Castillo de Canena Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil this sensational Arbequina oil from Andalucia in Spain has a bold flavour with herby tones and a peppery finish. Drizzle on grilled vegetables, crusty bread and soups.
- Azouro Galega Olives Known as the olive of Portugal – firm, smooth and sweet.
- Fallon & Byrne House Blend Coffee Our coffee comes from premium beans, blended specially for us, then lightly roasted in small batches here in Dublin. The result is a finely balanced cup with a fruity edge and chocolatey finish.
- Almondeli Smoked Almonds Sublime snacking in the form of perfectly balanced smoked almonds – warning: highly addictive!
- Hispaniola Ras El Hanout Rub Bring the flavour with this classic blend of the best spices, perfectly balanced to enhance and add depth to your dishes.
- Leonardi Single Medal Aged Balsamic Vinegar The perfect all-rounder balsamic for everyday vinegar needs from dressings to seasoning.
- Meridian Organic Crunchy Almond Butter Made from 100% whole roasted almonds, for a full flavour, packed with protein, fibre and vitamin E.
- Nobó Dairy Free Salty Caramel Chocolate Bar Indulgent creamy vegan caramel flavoured chocolate, hand topped with sea salt flakes. 48% cacao solids, stoneground with coconut and cashew nut butter for added creaminess. Made with single origin, fairly traded Cacao nibs from the Congo.
- Plaza Del Sol Black Truffle Crisps Instant Spanish tapa in a winning flavour combination.
- Solaris Peppermint Delight Tea Expertly blended in Galway, this is refreshing peppermint at its best.
- The Good Crop Company Organic Granola Crammed full of goodness, with a great taste to match the virtuous ingredients.
- Too Savage Spicy Vegan Mayo Take sandwiches and dips to the next level with this fiery condiment, made in the heart of Dublin city.
- Wexford Raspberry Jam Made to a traditional family recipe in the heart of Wexford, cooked slowly in small batches for a really pure raspberry flavour.
- Lyrarakis Dafní 750ml A wine with a distinctive herbal character, refreshing mouthfeel and intense aromatic aftertaste, in a citrus fruit background.
- Cantina Tollo Montepulciano d’Abruzzo 750ml Hand harvested and neither fined nor filtered, this wine is bursting with primary red fruit and gamey notes.