Wine & Cheese Please
Dublin only – contains fresh products that require refrigeration.
We’ve captured the atmosphere of our wine cellar and boxed it up so you can recreate the experience at home. Self-gifting very much encouraged.
- La Famille Perrin Ventoux 750ml A warm, elegantly structured, spicy red with strawberry hints and soft tannins.
- Ménard Cuvée Marine 750ml Very aromatic, with scents of white flowers, pear and honey suckle; the palate is crisp and immediately fresh.
- Fourme d’Ambert La Cabane 185g A blue cheese dating back to Roman times and one of our favourites. Perfectly balanced creamy richness with a medium salty tang.
- Camembert du Bocage 250g A gorgeous, creamy and full-flavoured French cheese. Make sure to leave it out of the fridge for an hour before devouring.
- Saint Marcellin Delightful, rich soft cheese from the Rhône Alps. Earthy and slightly yeasty, spreads beautifully on a cracker or baguette.
- Comté 200g The most popular cheese in France, and our most popular cheese also. Once you try, there’s no going back.
- Selles-Sur-Cher goat’s cheese 150g A classic soft goat’s from the Loire Valley. Creamy, grassy and perfect with a glass of crisp Sauvignon Blanc.
- Montellano Jamon Iberico Cebo 100g Exceptional cured ham from grain-fed pata negra Spanish pigs. Bring to room temperature before scoffing.
- Rougie Rillettes d’Oie 180g Classic French pâté made from confit goose meat. Cries out to be slathered on hot sourdough toast.
- Sheridan’s Rye & Linseed Crackers 140g Light and savoury crackers with a distinctively Irish twist.
- Janet’s Chutney for Cheese & Wine 210g The essential fruity chutney. Pairs perfectly with cheese or cold meats.
- Montellano Chorizo Iberico 80g Cured chorizo from acorn-fed, pure-breed pata negra pigs. 3 Star Great Taste Award winner.