Dublin only – contains fresh products that require refrigeration.
We’ve gilded the lily with this one: the king of all hamper s for someone who appreciates the finer things in life. A gift that dreams are made of.
- Achill Island Sea Salt Fudge Rich, crumbly fudge with a hint of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Arcane 9-Chocolate Box A combination of Belgian master-craftsmanship and top-notch Irish and international ingredients, these are quite simply the most sublime chocolates we’ve ever tried.
- Artisan de la Truffe Truffle Salt Sprinkle on steak, fresh pasta or scrambled eggs for a transformative result.
- Artisan de la Truffe White Truffle Oil The ultimate luxury condiment to elevate any dish from the every-day to the exceptional.
- Bollinger Special Cuvée Rich, full-bodied Champagne with pronounced yeasty aroma and generous palate of brioche with a perfect balance of orchard fruit. A by-word for celebration and good times.
- Calvisius Royal Caviar A balanced and elegant caviar with fruity, nutty, buttery notes and the unmistakable salinity of this treasure of the sea.
- Camembert du Bocage A gorgeous, creamy and full-flavoured French cheese. Make sure to leave it out of the fridge for an hour before devouring.
- Castillo de Canena 1st Day Harvest Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil A limited run of the best oil from our favourite producer – each bottle is a collector’s item. From Andalucía in Spain, the oil has a bold flavour with herby tones and a peppery finish. Drizzle on grilled vegetables, crusty breads, soup and meat dishes.
- Crossogue Preserves Blackcurrant & Stout Jam Handmade in Co. Tipperary, there’s a sneaky splash of stout that gives this jam a real depth of flavour.
- Don Bocarte Wild Bluefin Tuna Belly Made with fresh tuna caught using the traditional almadraba net method in the Atlantic Ocean. A truly special product.
- DuLuc de Branaire du Cru .
- Fallon & Byrne House Blend Coffee Our coffee comes from premium beans, blended specially for us, then lightly roasted in small batches here in Dublin. The result is a finely balanced cup with a fruity edge and chocolatey finish.
- Fine Cheese Co. Fig & Honey Crackers Crisp and crunchy, gorgeous with soft cheese or a perfect snack on their own.
- Almondeli Smoked Almonds Sublime snacking in the form of perfectly balanced smoked almonds – warning: highly addictive!
- Gubbeen Farmhouse Cheese 400g World renowned washed-rind cheese from Schull in West Cork. An earthy, creamy taste of the countryside.
- Hadji Bey Turkish Delight 250g The treat favoured by sultans with a Cork origin story, now made in Kildare. Sweet, fruity and very addictive – serve with a strong coffee.
- Hispaniola Ras El Hanout Rub 65g Bring the flavour with this classic blend of the best spices, perfectly balanced to enhance and add depth to your dishes.
- Kusmi Earl Grey Intense Tea Bags An intensely powerful, organic Earl Grey with bold bergamot oil and tangy lemon rind. A tea packed with character and intense flavours.
- Leonardi Double Medal Aged Balsamic Vinegar 250ml Aged in oak barrels, this balsamic is a real treat. Use sparingly on grilled vegetables, chicken or pork dishes to add a restaurant-style flourish to your meal.
- L’Epicurien Confit de Jasmin 125g Discreet and delicate, with a floral waft of jasmine, this unique product is a beautiful addition to whipped cream, panna cotta or cheesecake – or try with a rich pâté.
- Lismore Food Company Shortbread Biscuits 150g Real buttery Irish shortbread – get the kettle on!
- Montellano Hand-carved 100% Jamon Iberico 100g Hand-carved Jamon from acorn-fed, pure-breed pata negra pigs. 3 Star Great Taste and Golden Fork winner. The best jamon in the world, in our humble opinion.
- Marques de Tomares Gran Rioja Reserva .
- Pisti Pistachio of Bronte Cream The best pistachios processed and transformed in Italy into a sweet and velvety cream. Spread on a slice of bread, shortbread, or even on top of ice cream or pancakes!
- Serramel Lavender Honey Delicious floral honey from Portugal.