Dublin only – contains fresh products that require refrigeration.
A taste of the island of Ireland from the best of pasture to ocean and everything in between. National pride in a box.
- Abernethy Black Garlic Butter Described by Nigella Lawson as maybe the best thing she has ever eaten or will ever eat, the garlic is fermented for two weeks to caramelise it before being added to rich creamy butter for a subtle sweetness. It’s great on everything – mashed potatoes, scallops, scrambled eggs, pasta dishes to name a few.
- Achill Island Sea Salt Fudge Rich, crumbly fudge with a hint of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Cashel Blue Cheese Peerless Irish blue from Tipperary. Buttery, rich and finely balanced piquancy.
- Gubbeen Farmhouse Cheese World renowned washed-rind cheese from Schull in West Cork. An earthy, creamy taste of the countryside.
- Corndale Fennel Salami This award-winning salami is a thing of beauty. Free-range pork is delicately seasoned with garlic and fennel, then cured and air dried to allow the flavours to mature.
- Fallon & Byrne House Blend Coffee Our coffee comes from premium beans, blended specially for us, then lightly roasted in small batches here in Dublin. The result is a finely balanced cup with a fruity edge and chocolatey finish.
- The Good Crop Company Organic Granola Crammed full of goodness, with a great taste to match the virtuous ingredients.
- Skellig’s 10-Chocolate Box Divine award-winning chocolates from Co. Kerry.Lismore Food Company Irish Shortbread 150g • Real buttery Irish shortbread – get the kettle on!
- Lismore Food Company Irish Shortbread Real buttery Irish shortbread – get the kettle on!
- Hadji Bey Turkish Delight Hadji Bey Turkish Delight 250g • The treat favoured by sultans with a Cork origin story, now made in Kildare. Sweet, fruity and very addictive – serve with a strong coffee.
- Wildwood Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar An extraordinary vinegar with a wonderful taste of autumnal Mayo hedgerow from Fionntán Gogarty. Deep blackberry flavour that adds real punch to dressings or hearty stews.
- Crossogue Preserves Blackcurrant & Stout Jam Handmade in Co. Tipperary, there’s a sneaky splash of stout that gives this jam a real depth of flavour.
- The Apple Farm Apple Juice Handmade on Con Traas’ apple farm in Co. Tipperary, try enjoying with some sparkling water.
- Foods of Athenry Multiseed Toasts These thin toasts are great with cheese or a super seedy snack on their own.
- Ditty’s Traditional Irish Oatcakes Rustic, crunchy with just enough sweetness – fantastic with cheese.
- Janet’s Chutney for Cheese & Wine The essential fruity chutney. Pairs perfectly with cheese or cold meats.
- White Mausu Peanut Rayu Made in Dublin, inspired by Chinese and Japanese cuisine, this condiment is quite simply a revelation. Use it on anything – this is the taste of now.
- Fallon & Byrne Jute Bag for Life Increase your style and eco credentials in one!