A foodie tour of the island with some of the best artisan producers in the land collected together in one place.
- Achill Island Sea Salt Fudge Rich, crumbly fudge with hint of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Áine’s Hot Chocolate Swirl Swirl into a cup of steaming milk for the ultimate in luxurious hot chocolate.
- Builín Blasta Smoked Onion Mayo Fast becoming the condiment of the moment. Creamy, tangy, smoky & sweet – adds a real lift to your sandwich.
- Crossogue Preserves Blackcurrant & Stout Jam Handmade in Co. Tipperary, there’s a sneaky splash of stout that gives this jam a real depth of flavour.
- Ditty’s Traditional Irish Oatcakes Rustic, crunchy with just enough sweetness – fantastic with cheese.
- Fallon & Byrne House Blend Coffee Our coffee comes from premium beans, blended specially for us, then lightly roasted in small batches here in Dublin. The result is a finely balanced cup with a fruity edge and chocolatey finish.
- Foods of Athenry Multiseed Toasts These thin toasts are great with cheese or a super seedy snack on their own.
- Hadji Bey Turkish Delight The treat favoured by sultans with a Cork origin story, now made in Kildare. Sweet,fruity and very addictive – serve with a strong coffee.
- Graham’s Dijon Mustard Award-winning Dijon, made in the Boyne Valley, with a mighty fine kick.
- Healy’s Premium Irish Honey This pure honey is naturally sweet and delicious and made by Irish honey bees feeding on wild flowers throughout the spring and summer.
- Janet’s Chutney for Cheese & Wine The essential fruity chutney. Pairs perfectly with cheese or cold meats.
- The Apple Farm Apple Juice Handmade on Con Traas’ apple farm in Co. Tipperary, try enjoying with some sparkling water.
- Keogh’s Dubliner Cheese & Onion Crisps Made at the Keogh family farm up the road in north Co. Dublin, these are our favourite crisps!
- Lismore Food Company Irish Shortbread Real buttery Irish shortbread – get the kettle on!
- Mic’s Chilli Inferno Sauce As it says on the bottle, this one is not for the faint-hearted – it’s hot!
- Skellig’s 10 Chocolate Box Divine award-winning chocolates from Co. Kerry.
- The Good Crop Company Organic Granola Crammed full of goodness, with a great taste to match the virtuous ingredients.
- Solaris Earl Grey Tea Delicately flavoured with bergamot, these large leaves are hand-mixed in Galway.
- Fallon & Byrne Jute Bag for Life Increase your style and eco credentials in one!