A selection of six stunning wines from our vaults, picked by our wine experts from the iconic wine regions of Europe showcasing the finest noble grapes.
- Château Mille Roses Haut-Médoc Black cherries and cassis are mixed with spices, herbs, tobacco and cedar box notes which jump from the glass. Gorgeous, plush texture leads the way to a very long finish.
- Viña Tondonia Reserva Light fresh nose with notes of vanilla and dried berry aromas. Rich, very dry on the palate with smooth, developed Rioja characteristics of cigar box and dark forest berries. Firm tannins and good balance. An exceptional wine.
- Principiano Barolo Serralunga Generous and inviting notes of red cherry, plum, mint and tobacco all meld together, while the tannins are firm but ripe. Sweet floral and spice characters on the finish make this one of the most graceful Serralunga Barolos out there
- Château de Vaudieu ‘Closerie de Vaudieu’ Châteauneuf-du-Pape Lively berry fruits on the nose, with a touch of liquorice and a hint of black pepper. On the palate, it is full-bodied and the ripe tannins gently support the cherry, cassis and herb character on the finish.
- Samuel Billaud Chablis The nose is classically Chablis, with citrus and oyster-shell notes, and a complexity that is a cut above most village Chablis. The palate is juicy with good generosity underpinned by a steely, mineral core and surprising structure.
- Greywacke Sauvignon Blanc One of Marlborough’s most celebrated Sauvignon Blanc wines, from the winemaker who put the variety on the map – Kevin Judd. The palate is both subtle and textural, showing considerable ripeness and concentration, with a crisp and long, juicy finish.