The Joy Of Six
A finely balanced selection of six of our most popular wines – guaranteed to raise smiles as well as glasses.
- Chan de Rosas Albariño Clàsico Classic pale yellow colour with green apple, citrus nose and white flower nose. Fresh, crisp palate with persistent length.
- Tinpot Hut Sauvignon Blanc A complex and elegant wine. Aroma of fresh cut thyme, ripe fruit & mineral notes combine with more tropical elements of passion fruit and melon. A stylish, rich Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc with vibrant aromatics and fine balance of acidity leading to a lingering finish.
- La Jara Prosecco Frizzante This organic Prosecco is delicate and fresh with light bubbles.
- Montaña Rioja Crianza Drinks like a young Rioja Reserva, offering up Rioja Alta’s freshness, warmth and precision in a velvet glove. Ripe blackberry and cassis aromas infused with touches of vanilla on the nose. Forest berry fruit on the palate, followed by an intriguing mélange of leather, spice, and hints of cacao.
- Famille Perrin Ventoux Classic South Rhône combination of Carignan, Cinsault, Grenache & Syrah. Dark ruby colour with a nose of blackberries, leather & spice. Round, fruity, broad texture with stewed fruit and a slight minerality to the finish.
- Château Haut-Sorillon Bordeaux Supérieur .