Dublin only – contains fresh products that require refrigeration.
The Extravaganza is an event in itself. We’ve scoured the world for deliciousness and this is the result: a box crammed with the utmost joy.
- Champagne Gobillard Premier Cru Finely balanced Champagne with equal parts Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. Delicate, elegant and fresh.
- Ateliers des Sources Côte du Rhône Typical Côtes du Rhône blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah sourced from organic farms. A delicate approach in the vineyard has yielded a fruit forward wine of balanced acidity which wears its undoubted power lightly.
- Daniel Chotard Sancerre Fresh and grassy with subtle stone fruit character, this cuvée has a long finish with a saline note and all the hallmark characteristics of classic Sancerre.
- Castillo de Canena 1st Day Harvest Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil A limited run of the best oil from our favourite producer – each bottle is a collector’s item. From Andalucía in Spain, the oil has a bold flavour with herby tones and a peppery finish. Drizzle on grilled vegetables, crusty breads, soup and meat dishes.
- Leonardi Double Medal Aged Balsamic Vinegar 250ml Aged in oak barrels, this balsamic is a real treat. Use sparingly on grilled vegetables, chicken or pork dishes to add a restaurant-style flourish to your meal.
- Burren Smokehouse Organic Smoked Salmon 180g Clare’s most famous export, lovingly made by Birgitta, this salmon is a real treat.
- Gubbeen Farmhouse Cheese 400g World renowned washed-rind cheese from Schull in West Cork. An earthy, creamy taste of the countryside.
- Camembert du Bocage 250g A gorgeous, creamy and full-flavoured French cheese. Make sure to leave it out of the fridge for an hour before devouring.
- Fallon & Byrne House Blend Coffee 250g Our coffee comes from premium beans, blended specially for us, then lightly roasted in small batches here in Dublin. The result is a finely balanced cup with a fruity edge and chocolatey finish.
- Gotje Smoked Almonds 135g Sublime snacking in the form of perfectly balanced smoked almonds – warning: highly addictive!
- Fine Cheese Co. Fig & Honey Crackers 150g Crisp and crunchy, gorgeous with soft cheese or a perfect snack on their own.
- Lismore Food Company Dark Chocolate & Orange Biscuits 150g A classic combination, dressed to kill, in delicious, gluten-free biscuit form.
- Solaris Peppermint Delight Tea 30g Expertly blended in Galway, this is refreshing peppermint at its best.
- Janet’s Chutney for Cheese & Wine 210g The essential fruity chutney. Pairs perfectly with cheese or cold meats.
- Steenberg’s Organic Harissa with Rose Petals 40g Red hot chilli blend from North Africa with a flamboyant flourish of rose petals.
- Hadji Bey Turkish Delight 250g The treat favoured by sultans with a Cork origin story, now made in Kildare. Sweet, fruity and very addictive – serve with a strong coffee.
- Achill Island Sea Salt Fudge 175g Rich, crumbly fudge with a hint of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Crossogue Preserves Blackcurrant & Stout Jam 225g Handmade in Co. Tipperary, there’s a sneaky splash of stout that gives this jam a real depth of flavour.
- Organic Herb Co. Brook Lodge Spice Rub 50g Versatile and wildly popular spice rub from the heart of Co. Wicklow.
- Ortiz Ventresca Tuna 110g The most delicious part of the most delicious fish. Sustainably caught, expertly filleted and canned in premium olive oil.
- Artisan de la Truffe Truffle Salt 60g Sprinkle on steak, fresh pasta or scrambled eggs for a transformative result.
- Willie’s Cacao Marc de Champagne Truffles Decadent single estate dark chocolate truffles flavoured with roasted hazelnuts and Marc de Champagne.
- Cartwright & Butler Salted Caramel Biscuits A biscuit of buttery, crumbly perfection, enhanced by the addition of salted caramel, presented in a beautiful tin.
- Loste Saucisson Sec Traditional French dry saucisson – open a bottle of red, sit back and relax!
- Montesano Jamon Iberico Bellota Stunning hand-cut Spanish Iberico ham – make sure to serve at room temperature to fully appreciate the extraordinary flavour and texture.
- Serramel Lavender Honey Delicious floral honey from Portugal.
- L’Epicurien Confit de Jasmin 125g Discreet and delicate, with a floral waft of jasmine, this unique product is a beautiful addition to whipped cream, panna cotta or cheesecake – or try with a rich pâté.