Cheese & Charcuterie Hamper
Dublin only – contains fresh products that require refrigeration.
A harmonious blend of continental cheeses and charcuterie, plus delicious pâté too. The perfect excuse to take a night off cooking!
- Fourme d’Ambert La Cabane A blue cheese dating back to Roman times and one of our favourites. Perfectly balanced creamy richness with a medium salty tang.
- Camembert du Bocage A gorgeous, creamy and full-flavoured French cheese. Make sure to leave it out of the fridge for an hour before devouring.
- Saint Marcellin Delightful, rich soft cheese from the Rhône Alps. Earthy and slightly yeasty, spreads beautifully on a cracker or baguette.
- Comté portion tradition 6M The most popular cheese in France, and our most popular cheese also. Once you try, there’s no going back.
- Selles-Sur-Cher A classic soft goat’s from the Loire Valley. Creamy, grassy and perfect with a glass of crisp Sauvignon Blanc.
- Montellano Jamon Iberico Cebo Exceptional cured ham from grain-fed pata negra Spanish pigs. Bring to room temperature before scoffing.
- EA Goose Rillette Classic French pâté made from confit goose meat. Cries out to be slathered on hot sourdough toast.
- Sheridan’s Rye & Linseed Crackers Light and savoury crackers with a distinctively Irish twist.
- Janet’s Chutney for Cheese & Wine The essential fruity chutney. Pairs perfectly with cheese or cold meats.
- Montellano Chorizo Iberico Cured chorizo from acorn-fed, pure-breed pata negra pigs. 3 Star Great Taste Award winner.