A treasure trove of delights, chocked full of all the very best things, each carefully selected from the cornucopia of our Exchequer Street food hall.
- Matsu El Picaro A dark and powerful wine for one so youthful. Intense freshness and complexity. Full-bodied from the oak ageing. Great with grilled red meat
- Moulin de Gassac Sauvignon Blanc 750ml Light, dry, crisp Sauvignon Blanc from the Languedoc. Typical pale gold colour, with an expressive, open nose of citrus and grassy hints. Ideal with fresh fish or young goat’s cheese.
- Lorina Pink Lemonade The real French stuff – serve chilled and picture yourself outside a Parisian café on a sunny afternoon…
- Fallon & Byrne House Blend Coffee 250g Our coffee comes from premium beans, blended specially for us, then lightly roasted in small batches here in Dublin. The result is a finely balanced cup with a fruity edge and chocolatey finish.
- Castillo de Canena Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml This sensational Arbequina oil from Andalucia in Spain has a bold flavour with herby tones and a peppery finish. Drizzle on grilled vegetables, crusty bread, soups and meat dishes.
- Leonardi Double Medal Aged Balsamic Vinegar 250ml Aged in oak barrels, this balsamic is a real treat. Use sparingly on grilled vegetables, chicken or pork dishes to add a restaurant-style flourish to your meal.
- Healy’s Premium Irish Honey 250g This pure honey is naturally sweet and delicious and made by Irish honey bees feeding on wild flowers throughout the spring and summer. A rich & delicate honey that is unique to Ireland.
- Torres Black Truffle Crisps 125g Black truffle meets fried potato for the ultimate luxury snack experience.
- Gotje Smoked Almonds 135g Sublime snacking in the form of perfectly balanced smoked almonds – warning: highly addictive!
- Foods of Athenry Cranberry & Hazelnut Toasts 110g Crisp and crunchy, gorgeous with soft cheese or a perfect snack on their own.
- Lismore Food Company Dark Chocolate & Orange Biscuits 150g A classic combination, dressed to kill, in delicious, gluten-free biscuit form.
- Tony’s Chocolonely Dark Milk Pretzel Toffee 42% 180g Savoury pretzel pieces with a sweet toffee crunch in dark milk chocolate with 42% cocoa. Ethically traded chocolate never tasted so good.
- Hadji Bey Turkish Delight 250g The treat favoured by sultans with a Cork origin story, now made in Kildare. Sweet, fruity and very addictive – serve with a strong coffee.
- Achill Island Sea Salt Fudge 175g Rich, crumbly fudge with hint of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Crossogue Preserves Blackcurrant & Stout Jam 225g Handmade in Co. Tipperary, there’s a sneaky splash of stout that gives this jam a real depth of flavour.
- Janet’s Chutney for Cheese & Wine 210g The essential fruity chutney. Pairs perfectly with cheese or cold meats.
- Mic’s Chilli Inferno Sauce 165g As it says on the bottle, this one is not for the faint-hearted – it’s hot!
- Solaris Earl Grey Tea 100g Delicately flavoured with bergamot, these large leaves are hand-mixed in Galway.
- Filet Bleu Sable Caramel Beurre Salé 125g A delicious buttery biscuit studded with salted butter caramel.
- Steenberg’s Arabic Spice Tower 163g Larder essentials for the adventurous cook, complete with colour recipe card. Includes za’atar, harissa with rose petals, ras el hanout and dukkah.
- Ortiz Ventresca Tuna 110g The most delicious part of the most delicious fish. Sustainably caught, expertly filleted and canned in premium olive oil.
- Irish Black Butter 225g Deep apple flavour that works with cheese, on bread or with roast pork.
- The Wasabi Company Yuzu Mayonnaise 175g All natural mayonnaise, infused with the aromatic and tart flavour of fresh yuzu with notes of lemon, mandarin and grapefruit. Zingy and delicious.
- Olives et Al Sunshine Olives 250g A premium selection of Greek olives marinated in garlic and rosemary-infused olive oil. Brings a splash of summer to even the dullest of days.