DetailsA treasure trove of delights, chocked full of the very best things, each carefully selected from the cornucopia of our Exchequer Street Food Hall.
- Montaña Rioja Crianza Drinks like a young Rioja Reserva, offering up Rioja Alta’s freshness, warmth and precision in a velvet glove. Ripe blackberry and cassis aromas infused with touches of vanilla on the nose. Forest berry fruit on the palate, followed by an intriguing mélange of leather, spice, and hints of cacao.
- Chan de Rosas Albariño Clàsico Classic pale yellow colour with green apple, citrus nose and white flower nose. Fresh, crisp palate with persistent length.
- La Mortuacienne Pink Lemonade The real French stuff – serve chilled and picture yourself outside a Parisian café on a sunny afternoon…
- Fallon & Byrne House Blend Coffee Our coffee comes from premium beans, blended specially for us, then lightly roasted in small batches here in Dublin. The result is a finely balanced cup with a fruity edge and chocolatey finish.
- Castillo de Canena Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil This sensational Arbequina oil from Andalucia in Spain has a bold flavour with herby tones and a peppery finish. Drizzle on grilled vegetables, crusty bread, soups and meat dishes.
- Leonardi Double Medal Aged Balsamic Vinegar Aged in oak barrels, this balsamic is a real treat. Use sparingly on grilled vegetables, chicken or pork dishes to add a restaurant-style flourish to your meal.
- Healy’s Premium Irish Honey This pure honey is naturally sweet and delicious and made by Irish honey bees feeding on wild flowers throughout the spring and summer. A rich & delicate honey that is unique to Ireland.
- Torres Black Truffle Crisps Black truffle meets fried potato for the ultimate luxury snack experience.
- Almondeli Smoked Almonds Sublime snacking in the form of perfectly balanced smoked almonds – warning: highly addictive!
- Foods of Athenry Cranberry & Hazelnut Toasts Crisp and crunchy, gorgeous with soft cheese or a perfect snack on their own.
- Lismore Food Company Shortbread Biscuits Real buttery Irish shortbread – get the kettle on!
- Tony’s Chocolonely Dark Milk Pretzel Toffee Sharing Bar Savoury pretzel pieces with a sweet toffee crunch in dark milk chocolate with 42% cocoa. Ethically traded chocolate never tasted so good.
- Hadji Bey Turkish Delight The treat favoured by sultans with a Cork origin story, now made in Kildare. Sweet, fruity and very addictive – serve with a strong coffee.
- Achill Island Sea Salt Fudge Rich, crumbly fudge with hint of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Crossogue Preserves Blackcurrant & Stout Jam Handmade in Co. Tipperary, there’s a sneaky splash of stout that gives this jam a real depth of flavour.
- T’A Milano Sesame Savoury Biscuits Savoury handmade biscuits for some sophisticated snacking.
- Mic’s Chilli Inferno Sauce As it says on the bottle, this one is not for the faint-hearted – it’s hot!
- Solaris Earl Grey Tea Delicately flavoured with bergamot, these large leaves are hand-mixed in Galway.
- Filet Bleu Sable Caramel Beurre Salé A delicious buttery biscuit studded with salted butter caramel.
- Contadini Artichoke Paste
- Builín Blasta Smoked Onion Mayo Fast becoming the condiment of the moment. Creamy, tangy, smoky & sweet – adds a real lift to your sandwich.
- SCYAVURU Pistachio Cream Contains the best pistachios processed and transformed in Italy into a sweet and velvety cream. Spread on a slice of bread, shortbread, or even on top of ice cream or pancakes!
- Azouro Galega Olives Known as the olive of Portugal – firm, smooth and sweet.
- Ortiz Ventresca Tuna The most delicious part of the most delicious fish. Sustainably caught, expertly filleted and canned in premium olive oil.