A treasure trove of delights, chocked full of all the very best things, each carefully selected from the cornucopia of our Exchequer Street Food Hall.
- Matsu El Picaro A dark and powerful wine for one so youthful. Intense freshness and complexity. Full-bodied from the oak ageing. Great with grilled red meat
- Chan de Rosas Albariño Clàsico Classic pale yellow colour with green apple, citrus nose and white flower nose. Fresh, crisp palate with persistent length.
- Lorina Pink Lemonade The real French stuff – serve chilled and picture yourself outside a Parisian café on a sunny afternoon…
- Fallon & Byrne House Blend Coffee 250g Our coffee comes from premium beans, blended specially for us, then lightly roasted in small batches here in Dublin. The result is a finely balanced cup with a fruity edge and chocolatey finish.
- Castillo de Canena Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml This sensational Arbequina oil from Andalucia in Spain has a bold flavour with herby tones and a peppery finish. Drizzle on grilled vegetables, crusty bread, soups and meat dishes.
- Leonardi Double Medal Aged Balsamic Vinegar 250ml Aged in oak barrels, this balsamic is a real treat. Use sparingly on grilled vegetables, chicken or pork dishes to add a restaurant-style flourish to your meal.
- Healy’s Premium Irish Honey 250g This pure honey is naturally sweet and delicious and made by Irish honey bees feeding on wild flowers throughout the spring and summer. A rich & delicate honey that is unique to Ireland.
- Torres Black Truffle Crisps 125g Black truffle meets fried potato for the ultimate luxury snack experience.
- Gotje Smoked Almonds 135g Sublime snacking in the form of perfectly balanced smoked almonds – warning: highly addictive!
- Foods of Athenry Cranberry & Hazelnut Toasts 110g Crisp and crunchy, gorgeous with soft cheese or a perfect snack on their own.
- Lismore Food Company Dark Chocolate & Orange Biscuits 150g A classic combination, dressed to kill, in delicious, gluten-free biscuit form.
- Tony’s Chocolonely Dark Milk Pretzel Toffee 42% 180g Savoury pretzel pieces with a sweet toffee crunch in dark milk chocolate with 42% cocoa. Ethically traded chocolate never tasted so good.
- Hadji Bey Turkish Delight 250g The treat favoured by sultans with a Cork origin story, now made in Kildare. Sweet, fruity and very addictive – serve with a strong coffee.
- Achill Island Sea Salt Fudge 175g Rich, crumbly fudge with hint of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Crossogue Preserves Blackcurrant & Stout Jam 225g Handmade in Co. Tipperary, there’s a sneaky splash of stout that gives this jam a real depth of flavour.
- T’A Milano Parmesan Savoury Biscuits Savoury handmade biscuits, which are rich, buttery, crumbly and perked up with a Parmesan punch. Very sophisticated snacking.
- Mic’s Chilli Inferno Sauce 165g As it says on the bottle, this one is not for the faint-hearted – it’s hot!
- Solaris Earl Grey Tea 100g Delicately flavoured with bergamot, these large leaves are hand-mixed in Galway.
- Filet Bleu Sable Caramel Beurre Salé 125g A delicious buttery biscuit studded with salted butter caramel.
- Hispaniola Ras El Hanout Rub 65g Bring the flavour with this classic blend of the best spices, perfectly balanced to enhance and add depth to your dishes.
- Ortiz Ventresca Tuna 110g The most delicious part of the most delicious fish. Sustainably caught, expertly filleted and canned in premium olive oil.
- Contadini Artichokes in Olive Oil The most exceptional preserved artichokes anywhere, each of which is hand-turned, gently steamed and hand-packed in neat little rows within golden extra virgin olive oil. Be sure to use the oil after you’re all done with the artichokes!
- Ballyhoura Mountain Mushrooms Cep Oil A deeply intense infusion of wild ceps boletus edulis in olive oil containing no artificial flavour or added aroma additives. Brings a heady aroma of the king of wild mushrooms to any dish.
- Builín Blasta Smoked Onion Mayo Fast becoming the condiment of the moment. Creamy, tangy, smoky & sweet – adds a real lift to your sandwich.
- Pisti Pistachio of Bronte Cream Contains the best pistachios processed and transformed in Italy into a sweet and velvety cream. Spread on a slice of bread, shortbread, or even on top of ice cream or pancakes!
- Odysea Organic Kalamata Olives 320g Hand selected and traditionally cured organic simple estate Kalamata olives from the Rovies grove on the island of Evia in Greece, stored in brine with a touch of extra virgin olive oil and white wine vinegar.