The Italian Job
The best of the boot! Time to start living La Dolce Vita with some top notch Italian wine, treats and ingredients.
- Montepulciano Le Salare Packed with juicy red cherry and plum flavours, this refreshing and easy drinking Italian is a great all-rounder.
- Ta Milano Artisan Praline Box Colourful pack of 9 tasty milk or dark chocolate design pralines with assorted fillings.
- Antonio Mattei Almond Biscuits 250g Traditionally paired with Tuscan Vin Santo, these superlative cantucci, with their rich almond flavour and crunchy texture are also excellent with coffee.
- Casa Rinaldi Traditional Taralli with Extra Virgin Olive Oil A perfect bread substitute, delicious with cold cuts, cheeses, salads, as a cocktail nibble and as a snack during and between meals.
- Casa Rinaldi Maccheroni Al Pettine 500g Dedicated to authentic regional pasta production, using only top quality ingredients. Elevates simple pasta dishes to toothsome indulgence.
- Contadini Artichokes Raw In Olive Oil 230g The most exceptional preserved artichokes anywhere, each of which is hand-turned, gently steamed and hand-packed in neat little rows within golden extra virgin olive oil. Be sure to use the oil after you’re all done with the artichokes!
- Cutrera Primo Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml This top quality Sicilian extra virgin olive oil is obtained using only the early green harvest of the single variety Tonda Iblea olives. Olives are harvested and cold pressed within 6 hours to create the most prized extra virgin olive oil in Italy.
- Leonardi Single Medal Aged Balsamic Vinegar 250ml The perfect all-rounder balsamic for everyday vinegar needs from dressings to seasoning.
- Pisti Pistachio Spread 200g made using the best pistachios and transformed into a sweet and velvety cream. Spread on a slice of bread, shortbread, or even on top of ice cream or pancakes!
- Prunotto Organic Arrabbiatta Sauce Best quality organic tomatoes, combined with fresh vegetables and hot peppers for a fiery taste of Italy.
- Acacia Honey with Truffle Made from amber-coloured acacia honey, infused with slivers of real truffles. The intense flavours go well with ricotta for snacking on bread or with hard cheese at the end of a meal.