Dublin only – contains fresh products that require refrigeration.
Tailor-made for Christmas, this hamper is full of festive cheer, whether it’s drinks and nibbles with friends or enhancing the dinner table on the big day.
- Champs de Fleuret A classic Bordeaux that sings Christmas!
- La Jara Prosecco Frizzante 750ml This organic Prosecco is delicate and fresh with light bubbles.
- Belvoir Mulled Winter Punch 750ml The perfect winter warmer, packed with fruit and spice. Delicious heated as is, or add to red wine for a twist on tradition.
- Fallon & Byrne Christmas Blend Coffee 250g Full of the flavours of the season, with dark chocolate, cherry and clove leading to an almondy finish.
- Fallon & Byrne Christmas Pudding 400g Top quality dried fruits soaked in lots of brandy and a dollop of F&B magic make this a very special pudding. Make sure to do it justice by lighting it up on Christmas Day.
- Fallon & Byrne Vanilla Bean Brandy Butter 180g No scrimping on the brandy here – serve lashings of it with your mince pies and Christmas pud.
- Foods of Athenry Mince Pies 400g Buttery pastry and fruity mincemeat make these Galway-made mince pies an essential Christmas treat.
- Loisin Classic Panettone 500g Classic Italian Panettone. Light, fluffy and bursting with quality fruit.
- Burren Smokehouse Organic Smoked Salmon 180g Clare’s most famous export, lovingly made by Birgitta, this salmon is a real treat.
- Jane Russell’s Handmade Dry-Cured Rashers 180g Jane uses only prime Irish pork and you can taste the difference in these rashers.
- Gubbeen Farmhouse Cheese 400g World renowned washed-rind cheese from Schull in West Cork. An earthy, creamy taste of the countryside.
- Camembert du Bocage 250g A gorgeous, creamy and full-flavoured French cheese. Make sure to leave it out of the fridge for an hour before devouring.
- Fallon & Byrne Cranberry Sauce 280g Full of whole cranberries, with just the right amount of tartness, your turkey will love it.
- Fallon & Byrne Real Cumberland Sauce 260g Any Christmas ham will be honoured to be served alongside Chef Tom’s classic.
- Hadji Bey Turkish Delight 250g The treat favoured by sultans but made in Cork. Sweet, fruity and very addictive – serve with a strong coffee.
- Tony’s Chocolonely Dark Milk Pretzel Toffee 42% 180g Savoury pretzel pieces with a sweet toffee crunch in dark milk chocolate with 42% cocoa. Ethically traded chocolate never tasted so good.
- Fallon & Byrne Jute Bag for Life Increase your style and eco credentials in one!
- Ditty’s Traditional Irish Oatcakes 150g Rustic, crunchy with just enough sweetness – fantastic with cheese.