Continental Cheese Selection
Dublin only – contains fresh products that require refrigeration.
A line-up of Europe’s best loved cheeses, with a mix of hard and soft, paired with the perfect crisp cracker and a pot of black cherry jam.
- Camembert du Bocage 250g A gorgeous, creamy and full-flavoured French cheese. Make sure to leave it out of the fridge for an hour before devouring.
- Marcel Petite Comté 200g The most popular cheese in France from hands-down the best producer.
- Mauri Bon Taleggio 200g Rich washed-rind cheese from Lombardy with a slightly salty tang.
- Manchego 180g Delightfully piquant ewe’s milk cheese from La Mancha.
- Selles-Sur-Cher goat’s cheese 150g A classic soft goat’s cheese from the Loire Valley. Creamy, grassy and perfect with a glass of crisp Sauvignon Blanc.
- Peter’s Yard Sourdough Crispbreads 105g Provide the ideal background crunch as a vehicle for other flavours – what all good crackers should do.
- Favols Black Cherry Jam 110g A delicacy from the South West of France. We love it with cheese.