Dublin only – contains fresh products that require refrigeration.
We’ve gilded the lily with this one: all the Extravaganza has to offer with the addition of 3 sensational wines. A gift that dreams are made of.
- Champagne Gobillard Premier Cru Finely balanced Champagne with equal parts Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. Delicate, elegant and fresh.
- Ateliers des Sources Côte du Rhônes Typical Côtes du Rhône blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah sourced from organic farms. A delicate approach in the vineyard has yielded a fruit forward wine of balanced acidity which wears its undoubted power lightly.
- Daniel Chotard Sancerre Fresh and grassy with subtle stone fruit character, this cuvée has a long finish with a saline note and all the hallmark characteristics of classic Sancerre.
- Viña Tondonia Reserva Light fresh nose with notes of vanilla and dried berry aromas. Rich, very dry, on the palate with smooth, developed Rioja characteristics of cigar box and dark forest berries. Firm tannins and good balance. An exceptional wine.
- Château Potensac Médoc 750ml A delicate bouquet of red fruit and spices, the palate is smooth and soft, yet with a solid structure where red and dark berries mingle with smoky hints. The finish is full of freshness with finely grained tannins and long lasting aromas of cassis.
- Mark Haisma Saint Romain le Jarron 750ml An elegant expression of Burgundian Chardonnay, with delicate poise and vivacity amongst orchard aromas, a touch of stone fruit and bright acidity.
- Castillo de Canena 1st Day Harvest Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil A limited run of the best oil from our favourite producer – each bottle is a collector’s item. From Andalucía in Spain, the oil has a bold flavour with herby tones and a peppery finish. Drizzle on grilled vegetables, crusty breads, soup and meat dishes.
- Leonardi Double Medal Aged Balsamic Vinegar 250ml Aged in oak barrels, this balsamic is a real treat. Use sparingly on grilled vegetables, chicken or pork dishes to add a restaurant-style flourish to your meal.
- Burren Smokehouse Organic Smoked Salmon 180g Clare’s most famous export, lovingly made by Birgitta, this salmon is a real treat.
- Gubbeen Farmhouse Cheese 400g World renowned washed-rind cheese from Schull in West Cork. An earthy, creamy taste of the countryside.
- Camembert du Bocage 250g A gorgeous, creamy and full-flavoured French cheese. Make sure to leave it out of the fridge for an hour before devouring.
- Fallon & Byrne House Blend Coffee 250g Our coffee comes from premium beans, blended specially for us, then lightly roasted in small batches here in Dublin. The result is a finely balanced cup with a fruity edge and chocolatey finish.
- Gotje Smoked Almonds 135g Sublime snacking in the form of perfectly balanced smoked almonds – warning: highly addictive!
- Fine Cheese Co. Fig & Honey Crackers 150g Crisp and crunchy, gorgeous with soft cheese or a perfect snack on their own.
- Lismore Food Company Dark Chocolate & Orange Biscuits 150g A classic combination, dressed to kill in delicious, gluten-free biscuit form.
- Solaris Peppermint Delight Tea 30g Expertly blended in Galway, this is refreshing peppermint at its best.
- Janet’s Chutney for Cheese & Wine 210g The essential fruity chutney. Pairs perfectly with cheese or cold meats.
- Steenberg’s Organic Harissa with Rose Petals 40g Red hot chilli blend from North Africa with a flamboyant flourish of rose petals.
- Hadji Bey Turkish Delight 250g The treat favoured by sultans with a Cork origin story, now made in Kildare. Sweet, fruity and very addictive – serve with a strong coffee.
- Achill Island Sea Salt Fudge 175g Rich, crumbly fudge with a hint of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Crossogue Preserves Blackcurrant & Stout Jam 225g Handmade in Co. Tipperary, there’s a sneaky splash of stout that gives this jam a real depth of flavour.
- Organic Herb Co. Brook Lodge Spice Rub 50g Versatile and wildly popular spice rub from the heart of Co. Wicklow.
- Ortiz Ventresca Tuna 110g The most delicious part of the most delicious fish. Sustainably caught, expertly filleted and canned in premium olive oil.
- Artisan de la Truffe Truffle Salt 60g Sprinkle on steak, fresh pasta or scrambled eggs for a transformative result.
- Willie’s Cacao Marc de Champagne Truffles Decadent single estate dark chocolate truffles flavoured with roasted hazelnuts and Marc de Champagne.
- Cartwright & Butler Salted Caramel Biscuits A biscuit of buttery, crumbly perfection, enhanced by the addition of salted caramel, presented in a beautiful tin.
- Loste Saucisson Sec Traditional French dry saucisson – open a bottle of red, sit back and relax!
- Montesano Jamon Iberico Bellota Stunning hand-cut Spanish Iberico ham – make sure to serve at room temperature to fully appreciate the extraordinary flavour and texture.
- Serramel Lavender Honey Delicious floral honey from Portugal.
- L’Epicurien Confit de Jasmin 125g Discreet and delicate, with a floral waft of jasmine, this unique product is a beautiful addition to whipped cream, panna cotta or cheesecake – or try with a rich pâté.