For the wellness lover in your life, we’ve gathered together our favourite virtuous foodie finds from the Food Hall. No guilt, all good.
- Corners Sour Cream & Onion Veggie Crisps 85g The new shape of veggies! Made with real peas, corn & black beans, gluten free, no nuts, no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Deliciously Ella Sea Salt, Black Pepper & Olive Oil Baked Veggie Crackers 100g Crispy, crunchy, salty and so delicious; perfect for dipping and snacking! Gluten free, vegan friendly, and a great source of fibre.
- Love Raw Peanut Butter Cup 34g Two cups filled with delicious, fluffy peanut butter and topped with silky smooth vegan chocolate.
- Love Raw Salted Caramel Cup 34g Two cups with a delicious salted caramel centre and topped with silky smooth vegan chocolate.
- Pickle House Pickle Juice 500ml Infused for 6 months with sliced cucumbers and a blend of spices to create a smooth, strong flavour. The perfect chaser to a shot of whiskey, or try adding a splash to cocktails for an extra kick or in a smoothie to boost your body’s electrolytes.
- Wholesome Wolf Beef Biltong 35g Grass-fed beef biltong, air-dried with a classic spice mix.
- Pukka Turmeric Gold Tea Light up your day with the golden glow of organic turmeric, saffron and ginger. With deliciously aromatic spices it’s the perfect caffeine-free latte pick-me-up. Welcome to a whole new world of herbal heaven.
- Con Traas Irish Apple Cider Vinegar Pure raw, unfiltered and unpasteurised cider vinegar from The Apple Farm in Tipperary.
- Meridian Natural Date Syrup 330g This richly flavoured syrup contains 100% concentrate of pure dates with no additives or preservatives and is an excellent natural sweetener. Can be used as a direct replacement for maple syrup, golden syrup, barley malt extract or honey.
- Pimp My Salad Super Seeds Sprinkles 110g A delicious mix of six nutritious and activated seeds, these are a vegan and gluten free alternative to croutons. These savoury and crunchy sprinkles will make even the most basic dish extraordinarily yummy – and add a great deal of plant-based protein while they’re at it!
- Serramel Bee Pollen 230g A rich source of amino acids, vitamins, proteins, lipids, sugars and minerals. Serramel pollen is collected at source from the hive and kept away from light and moisture until packing, for exceptional purity.
- Shine’s Irish Tuna 111g Sustainably caught wild Irish Albacore tuna, canned in olive oil by the Shine family in Killybegs, Co. Donegal.
- Good Crop Co. Organic Granola 400g Crammed full of goodness, with a great taste to match the virtuous ingredients.