An edited selection of gourmet greats with treats to nibble now, sitting alongside exceptional pantry items that will linger.
- Fallon & Byrne House Blend Coffee 250g Our coffee comes from premium beans, blended specially for us, then lightly roasted in small batches here in Dublin. The result is a finely balanced cup with a fruity edge and chocolatey finish.
- Skellig’s 10 Chocolate Box 130g Divine award-winning chocolates from Co. Kerry.
- Mr Filbert’s Applewood Smoked Nuts 110g Cashews, almonds and pecans gently smoked over applewood chips and seasoned with a pinch of sea salt.
- Peter’s Yard Sourdough Crispbreads 105g Regal crackers which provide the perfect vehicle for your favourite cheese or pâté.
- Amaretti Biscuits 50g Italian crunchy almond biscuits, which pair equally well with morning coffee or afternoon vin santo.
- Castillo de Canena Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml This sensational Arbequina oil from Andalucia in Spain has a bold flavour with herby tones and a peppery finish. Drizzle on grilled vegetables, crusty bread, soups and meat dishes.
- Leonardi Single Medal Aged Balsamic Vinegar 250ml The perfect all-rounder balsamic for everyday vinegar needs from dressings to seasoning.
- Crossogue Preserves Blackcurrant & Stout Jam 225g Handmade in Co. Tipperary, there’s a sneaky splash of stout that gives this jam a real depth of flavour.