A gourmet tour of the island with some of the best artisan producers in the land collected together in one place. A taste of the old sod.
- Fallon & Byrne House Blend Coffee 250g Our coffee comes from premium beans, blended specially for us, then lightly roasted in small batches here in Dublin. The result is a finely balanced cup with a fruity edge and chocolatey finish.
- Skellig’s 10 Chocolate Box 130g Divine award-winning chocolates from Co. Kerry.
- Healy’s Premium Irish Honey 250g This pure Irish honey is naturally sweet and delicious and made by Irish honey bees feeding on wild flowers throughout the spring and summer.
- Lismore Food Company Irish Shortbread 150g Real buttery Irish shortbread – get the kettle on!
- Áine’s Hot Chocolate Swirl 100g Swirl into a cup of steaming milk for the ultimate in luxurious hot chocolate.
- Hadji Bey Turkish Delight 250g The treat favoured by sultans but made in Cork. Sweet, fruity and very addictive – serve with a strong coffee.
- Achill Island Sea Salt Fudge 175g Rich, crumbly fudge with a hint of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Crossogue Preserves Blackcurrant & Stout Jam 225g Handmade in Co. Tipperary, there’s a sneaky splash of stout that gives this jam a real depth of flavour.
- Keogh’s Dubliner Cheese & Onion Crisps 125g Made at the Keogh family farm up the road in north Co. Dublin, these are our favourite crisps!
- Foods of Athenry Multiseed Toasts 110g These thin toasts are great with cheese or a super seedy snack on their own.
- Ditty’s Traditional Irish Oatcakes 150g Rustic, crunchy with just enough sweetness – fantastic with cheese.
- Organic Herb Co. Brook Lodge Spice Rub 50g Versatile and wildly popular spice rub from the heart of Co. Wicklow.
- Graham’s Dijon Mustard 215g Award-winning Dijon, made in the Boyne Valley, with a mighty fine kick.
- The Good Crop Company Organic Granola 400g Crammed full of goodness, with a great taste to match the virtuous ingredients.
- Janet’s Chutney for Cheese & Wine 210g The essential fruity chutney. Pairs perfectly with cheese or cold meats.
- Solaris Earl Grey Tea 100g Delicately flavoured with bergamot, these large leaves are hand-mixed in Galway.
- Fallon & Byrne Jute Bag for Life Increase your style and eco credentials in one!
- Shine’s Irish Tuna 111g Sustainably caught wild Irish Albacore tuna, canned in olive oil. From the Shine family in Killybegs, Co. Donegal.
- Good Snack Co. Chilli Cashews 90g Roasted cashews with warming chilli heat.
- Irish Black Butter 225g Deep apple flavour that works with cheese, on bread or with roast pork.