Irish Cheese Selection
Contains fresh products that require refrigeration.
A wonderful demonstration of the rich farming and artisan food scene alive in Ireland today. World class cheeses we can all be proud of.
- Cashel Blue 175g Peerless Irish blue from Tipperary. Buttery, rich and finely balanced piquancy.
- Cratloe Hills 125g Hard ewe’s milk cheese from Co. Clare with a sweet, fugdey undertone.
- Milleen’s Dote 200g The original Irish farmhouse cheese. A strong, earthy-washed rind from southern Co. Cork.
- Cooleeney Mature 200g Rich camembert-style cheese from the lush pastures of Tipperary.
- Hegarty’s Cheddar 200g A nutty Co. Cork cheese with typical cheddar bite.
- Sheridan’s Rye & Linseed Crackers 140g Light and savoury crackers with a distinctively Irish twist.
- Janet’s Chutney for Cheese & Wine 210g The essential fruity chutney. Pairs perfectly with cheese or cold meats.