Wine & Cheese Please
Dublin only – contains fresh products that require refrigeration.
We’ve captured the atmosphere of our wine cellar and boxed it up so you can recreate the experience at home. Self-gifting very much encouraged.
- La Famille Perrin Ventoux 750ml A warm, elegantly structured, spicy red with strawberry hints and soft tannins.
- Moulin de Gassac Sauvignon Blanc 750ml Light, dry, crisp Sauvignon Blanc from the Languedoc. Typical pale gold colour, with an expressive, open nose of citrus and grassy hints. Ideal with fresh fish or young goat’s cheese.
- Cashel Blue 175g Peerless Irish blue from Tipperary. Buttery, rich and finely balanced piquancy.
- Camembert du Bocage 250g A gorgeous, creamy and full-flavoured French cheese. Make sure to leave it out of the fridge for an hour before devouring.
- Milleen’s Dote 200g The original Irish farmhouse cheese. A strong, earthy washed-rind from southern Co. Cork.
- Marcel Petite Comté 200g The most popular cheese in France from hands-down the best producer.
- Selles-Sur-Cher goat’s cheese 150g A classic soft goat’s from the Loire Valley. Creamy, grassy and perfect with a glass of crisp Sauvignon Blanc.
- Montesano Jamon Iberico Cebo 100g Exceptional cured ham from grain-fed pata negra Spanish pigs. Bring to room temperature before scoffing.
- Rougie Rillettes d’Oie 180g Classic French pâté made from confit goose meat. Cries out to be slathered on hot sourdough toast.
- Sheridan’s Rye & Linseed Crackers 140g Light and savoury crackers with a distinctively Irish twist.
- Janet’s Chutney for Cheese & Wine 210g The essential fruity chutney. Pairs perfectly with cheese or cold meats.
- Loste Saucisson Sec Traditional French dry saucisson – open a bottle of red, sit back and relax!