Dublin only – contains fresh products that require refrigeration.
A taste of the island of Ireland from the best of pasture to ocean and everything in between. National pride in a box.
- Burren Smokehouse Organic Smoked Salmon 180g Clare’s most famous export, lovingly made by Birgitta, this salmon is a real treat.
- Jane Russell’s Handmade Dry-Cured Rashers 180g Jane uses only prime Irish pork and you can taste the difference in these rashers.
- Gubbeen Farmhouse Cheese 400g World renowned washed-rind cheese from Schull in West Cork. An earthy, creamy taste of the countryside.
- Cashel Blue Cheese 175g Peerless Irish blue from Tipperary. Buttery, rich and finely balanced piquancy.
- Wildwood Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar 225ml An extraordinary vinegar with a wonderful taste of autumnal Mayo hedgerow from Fionntán Gogarty. Deep blackberry flavour that adds real punch to dressings or hearty stews.
- Abernethy Black Garlic Butter 100g Garlic is fermented for two weeks to caramelise it and then added to Abernethy’s incomparable rich creamy butter, giving a subtle sweetness. It’s great on everything.
- Fallon & Byrne House Blend Coffee 250g Our coffee comes from premium beans, blended specially for us, then lightly roasted in small batches here in Dublin. The result is a finely balanced cup with a fruity edge and chocolatey finish.
- Skellig’s 10 Chocolate Box 130g Divine award-winning chocolates from Co. Kerry.Lismore Food Company Irish Shortbread 150g • Real buttery Irish shortbread – get the kettle on!
- Hadji Bey Turkish Delight 250g Hadji Bey Turkish Delight 250g • The treat favoured by sultans with a Cork origin story, now made in Kildare. Sweet, fruity and very addictive – serve with a strong coffee.
- Achill Island Sea Salt Fudge 175g Rich, crumbly fudge with a hint of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Crossogue Preserves Blackcurrant & Stout Jam 225g Handmade in Co. Tipperary, there’s a sneaky splash of stout that gives this jam a real depth of flavour.
- The Apple Farm Apple Juice 750ml Handmade on Con Traas’ apple farm in Co. Tipperary, try enjoying with some sparkling water.
- Foods of Athenry Multiseed Toasts 110g These thin toasts are great with cheese or a super seedy snack on their own.
- Ditty’s Traditional Irish Oatcakes 150g Rustic, crunchy with just enough sweetness – fantastic with cheese.
- Janet’s Chutney for Cheese & Wine 210g The essential fruity chutney. Pairs perfectly with cheese or cold meats.
- The Good Crop Company Organic Granola 400g Crammed full of goodness, with a great taste to match the virtuous ingredients.
- White Mausu Peanut Rayu 280g Made in Dublin, inspired by Chinese and Japanese cuisine, this condiment is quite simply a revelation. Use it on anything – this is the taste of now.
- Fallon & Byrne Jute Bag for Life Increase your style and eco credentials in one!