Cheese & Charcuterie Board
Dublin only – contains fresh products that require refrigeration.
A harmonious balance of Irish and European cheeses with top quality charcuterie and meaty pâté too. No better way to take a night off cooking!
- Cashel Blue 175g Peerless Irish blue from Tipperary. Buttery, rich and finely balanced piquancy.
- Camembert du Bocage 250g A gorgeous, creamy and full-flavoured French cheese. Make sure to leave it out of the fridge for an hour before devouring.
- Milleen’s Dote 200g The original Irish farmhouse cheese. A strong, earthy-washed rind from southern Co. Cork.
- Marcel Petite Comté 200g The most popular cheese in France from hands-down the best
- Selles-Sur-Cher 150g A classic soft goat’s from the Loire Valley. Creamy, grassy and perfect with a glass of crisp Sauvignon Blanc.
- Montesano Jamon Iberico Cebo 100g Exceptional cured ham from grain-fed pata negra Spanish pigs. Bring to room temperature before scoffing.
- Rougie Rillettes d’Oie 180g Classic French pâté made from confit goose meat. Cries out to be slathered on hot sourdough toast.
- Sheridan’s Rye & Linseed Crackers 140g Light and savoury crackers with a distinctively Irish twist.
- Janet’s Chutney for Cheese & Wine 210gThe essential fruity chutney. Pairs perfectly with cheese or cold meats.
- Loste Saucisson Sec Traditional French dry saucisson – open a bottle of red, sit back and relax!