Preparation Time: 10-15 mins, Cook Time none, Serves 4-8 People
• 4 ready to eat avocadoes
• 1 lime, juiced
• 5g tabasco
• 2g salt
• 1g pepper
• 25g coriander, sliced
• 50g red onions, finely diced
• 40g tomato concasse (diced flesh of
one plum tomato)
• 5g red chilli, finely diced
- Slice & dice the red onions, tomato, chilli and coriander.
- Peel all of the avocados, roughly chop half of them.
- Purée the remaining half of the avocados with the lime, tabasco and seasoning until smooth.
- Add the chopped avocado and pulse for a few seconds.
- Gently fold through the rest of the ingredients
- Check for seasoning and add more if required
- Serve with Blanco Niño tortilla chips or with a chilli from our chefs’ range.