Preparation Time: 10-15 mins, Cook Time 5-15 mins, Serves 4 People
• 100g plain flour
• 3 medium eggs, beaten
• 120g panko breadcrumbs
• 600g skinless cod fillet, cut into
• 200g red cabbage, shredded finely
• 50g rice vinegar
• Pinch of salt
• 8 tsp (40g) sour cream
• Gran Luchito chipotle salsa
• 1 plum tomato, diced
• 1 small red onion, finely diced
• Small bunch coriander, chopped
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 8 Guanajuato corn tortillas
• 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Season the cabbage with pinch of salt and rice vinegar then knead for a few mins until softened.
- Put flour, egg and breadcrumbs into three separate bowls. Coat the fish in the flour then dip in the beaten egg and finally coat evenly with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry for 3/4 minutes until cooked through. Alternatively, air fry at 200°c for 12 minutes, turning halfway or lay the fish fingers on a non stick baking tray, drizzle or spray with the oil then bake for 10-12 200°c minutes until golden and cooked through.
- While the fish is cooking, warm the tortillas in a dry frying pan or a microwave and lay on a serving plate.
- Spread the sour cream on the tortillas then top with the cabbage, fish fingers, sprinkle over the onion, tomato and coriander and a spoon of
- Serve with lime wedge and enjoy!